What Is Aspire Digital Altitude?
SHUT DOWN BY THE FTC LAST I HEARD…
Name: Aspire Digital Altitude
Price: up to $56,988
Owners: Michael Force
Overall Rank: 0
Aspire Digital Altitude Overview
Digital Altitude is a digital educational training platform that claims to teach entrepreneurs how to start, grow and become a profitable online business. Not only would you have access to training and products. There are coaching and live events available too. The platform teaches how to survive in the internet marketing environment.
Most of the courses offered at DA are digital. Meaning you will get access to them online in digital format.
Other courses are offered, which are live events. The live events can last anywhere from 3 to 7 days long, and they are usually not local.
How Do You Get Started?
To get started with this program, you can hop on board for just a $1.00 trial. The $1.00 will last for 14 days. This program is claimed to be like a franchise, kind of like McDonald’s, but in digital form.
It also claims to give you the six steps to earn 6-figures online within a whopping 90 days or less.
Digital Altitude was started by a former U.S. Marine, by the name of Michael Force. Michael built his first multi-million dollar business by the age of 27.
Very impressive, I know! Michael is claiming to offer his entire online business to you with no strings attached. The digital altitude sales systems are called Aspire. With an elite community, all the tools provided, and the ability to work towards making money online.
Let’s dive into this program and see how impressive it gets.
Good and Valuable:
- 14-day free trial
- Coaches are provided and they make sure you stay on course while answering your questions as accurately and honestly as they can
- The coaches will call your potential referrals so that you do not have to
- The system is already set up, meaning you do not have to build the business from scratch
- A sales funnel is built for you which does a lot of the selling for you
- If you don’t like sales, there is a team of experts that will do all the selling for you
- Through coaching and webinars, it will help you build a positive mindset
- Opportunity to make a residual monthly income
- High Ticket commissions
- Live Chat
- Weekly Webinars
- Daily motivational calls
- Monthly Conference Calls
- Traffic packages can be purchased, if you can afford them
Bad and Ugly:
- Hidden fees
- There will be a 2 to 3% processing fee whenever a purchase is made with any product on the digital altitude system
- Affiliate fee, which is $17.00 a month at the time of this post
- Can not sell the program without paying the additional affiliate fee, plus pay a monthly membership fee and own the rights of the product you are trying to earn commissions on
- You can end up spending a lot of money
- Have to know how to generate leads and traffic or
- Be ready to purchase traffic if you do not know how to generate leads
- If you do not own one of the higher education courses you’ll have to pass up your commissions, if one of your referrals fully upgrades
- You’ll need spendable cash
- Live events could cost an additional fee, you’ll have to cover travel expense
- Entire program could cost well over $56,988
Digital Altitude In Action
Once you sign up to the $1.00, the 14-day trial you’ll get assigned a welcome coach. There will be 18 steps to complete. Also, if you ever have any questions, your appointed coach can be reached by Skype or email.
During these steps, you are taught how to promote a product online, which is, in fact, nothing simple, if you do not know. You’ll also be coached and mentored to help you change your mindset.
A lot of inexperienced marketers get intrigued with high ticket commissions because they think promoting products online is something simple. They also like the fact that they will potentially get paid big bucks. Also, of course with Digital Altitude you’ll have the potential of getting paid big bucks.
Who is Digital Altitude For?
Digital Altitude is said to be for any level marketing, beginner to the successful. Truth is this platform is for anyone that is willing to work the system, learn it and handle anything that comes with it. You’ll also have to be financially prepared to invest in this business.
Digital Altitude Tools & Training
The training that’s provided with this platform is you’ll get access to the complete Aspire video training. The training videos will guide you through the process of launching your online business from start to finish. You’ll get daily motivation calls, weekly training webinars from the top earners in Digital Altitude.
Digital Altitude Support
There is one-on-one private coaching, community support via a Facebook group, forums, sponsor support and live chat available. Oh yeah! Also, live events are an option as well.
Digital Altitude Affiliate & Processing Fee
- $17 monthly affiliate fee
- Plus 3% admin fee if not paying with check or wire
Digital Altitude Course Pricing
- Base: Digital Business Mastery Course (free Bonus included with Rise) normally $597
- Rise: Digital Business Mastery Course $1997
- Ascend: Digital Business Profit Workshop $9,997
- Peak: Digital Business Prosper Retreat $16,997
- Apex: Digital Business Legacy Experience $27,997
- Grand Total: after you have upgraded to Apex $56,988
I mentioned earlier that you had to purchase the rights of reselling the product that you want to make commissions on. Well, this is where buying the resell rights come into effect. There are three levels of monthly membership. So I will discuss them below:
3 Membership Levels
- Walker: $37 monthly membership fee which starts after the 14-day trial ends. It pays a 4% commission on tier 1 level
- Hiker: $67 monthly membership fee that pays 50% commission on tier 2
- Climber: $127 per month membership fee that pays 60% commission on tier 3
I know this is a little confusing so let me break this down a little further. Members that choose to purchase Rise which is the first high priced digital product that you will be introduced to you. It is $1997.00 one-time fee. You’ll also have to be currently paying your monthly membership fee, whether it be walker, hiker, or climber.
As a walker or hiker, you’ll receive an $800 commission after you sale the same product (Rise) to someone else. If you are a climber, you’ll earn a bigger commission of $900.
What If Your Referral Sales To Someone?
In the commission breakdown, you learned how you would generate a commission if you sold a Rise to someone else. If that same person or any of your other referrals sold Rise to someone else, you’d receive a $200 commission from their sale only If you are a hiker or a climber member. Hiker and climber receive what is called a tier 2 commission.
If you are a Climber, you can also receive an additional commission of $100, if that same referral sold Rise to someone else, this is a tier 3 commission.
If you don’t understand the commission compensation plan, you’ll understand everything if you decided to proceed with this business education platform.
My Final Opinion Of Aspire Digital Altitude
My final opinion on digital altitude is I’m not saying it’s a bad program but, if you do not have much money to start an online business, this program may not be for you. This program has many fees, plus upsells that you will have to be ready for financially.
Keep in mind that you’ll still have to get eyeballs on your offer. What does getting eyeballs on your offer mean? This means you will have to generate traffic by either paying for traffic or learning SEO. When you create traffic people have to be able to lay eyes on what you are offering them. So, the question is, are you ready to invest in yourself at this level?
To get the results that you want you’ll have to have the funds to invest, without the funds to spend you may not get the results that you expect.
Digital Altitude is a legit online business. It does take a lot of investment or capital. There is no promise or guarantee that you will make money with this program or any program online. If you are not ready to risk it all. I don’t recommend this product to people who are not prepared to spend serious cash. My best recommendation for working at home where you can get started for free. If you are serious about starting an at home business.
This Could Work If You Have Capital
If you have the capital to spend, then this program could work for you. You’ll have to make that decision for yourself.
One more thing that you should know before starting an online business. You’ll always have to invest in yourself and business. Of course, any company that you start online will still be a risk. If you are not ready to spend and make it work at this level. I would not risk all your saved money into any business whether online or offline.
Here is my recommendation If you want to attempt Digital Altitude and you have little to no money. Save as much money as you can, before you start. That way you will have the potential of seeing a return on investment. Proceed with caution, and you’ve been warned!
Digital Altitude at a Glance…
Name: Aspire Digital Altitude
Owners: Michael Force
Price: up to $56,988
Overall Rank: 0
VERDICT: SHUT DOWN BY THE FTC LAST I HEARD…
Okay well, that is all from me folks! That was a long post. Thank you for stopping by, If you have any comments or questions please leave them below. I would love to hear from you! ?