Are you looking for a work from home job? That can provide you with a 6 figure income. Or at least close to it? Six-figure work at home jobs are hard to come across. But, there are a few out there. Sometimes, to be considered for the 6 figure income work at home jobs. There are certain requirements. All requirements are usually listed in the job posting.
In order to find rare jobs like this. You really have to do some digging or use the right keywords. As you should already know. Most companies do not disclose their compensation amount. Especially, when it comes to disclosing a highly paid position.
All jobs listed below have been researched and verified. The compensation that you will be given were found on third party websites. Such as Indeed.com
Furthermore, to get started your application process started with any of the companies. Just click the company name. It will take you directly to their site.
With that being said, most of the jobs on this page. Require years of experience. And or a degree. If you do not meet those requirements. You can check out these articles for further help…
In addition to not meeting the requirements. And, you’re interested in creating an income for yourself. Maybe even reaching a 6 figure income. Read this article.
Jobscan.co can also help you get into the career you’re looking for.
Additional Articles That May Interest You
This post includes affiliate links to products I truly recommend and trust, meaning at no extra cost to you, I may earn a small percentage.
6 Figure Work At Home Jobs
After doing a little detective work. I found some work from home jobs that do pay 6 figures or close to it. Of course, it depends on your skill sets and where you are located. Take a look at the list below. And see if you find something that may be of any interest…
Provides a 100% remote Tech Support job. Working from the comfort of your home as an independent contractor. Before, starting the full onboarding process you must take a skill assessment.
Make sure you’re ready and prepared to complete a quiz. Because the assessment that FanTazTech administrates. Must be completed in one sitting. Secondly, you will have to go through the interview process. And, pass all requirements.
Thirdly, FanTazTech will conduct a background check. All applicants must fill out a W-9 form. After making it to the Pick Your Skills step. You will then be able to pick and customize the type of service work that you want to get. Based on your skill set.
For example: Do you want to provide Computer support? For Apple? Windows? Or both? Lastly, you will be invited to the community of FanTazTech… After completing your profile and passing the previous steps.
Requirement of FanTazTech
- Must be in the US
- Fill out a W-9 form
- Pass the background check through CheckR
- Be at least 18
- Pass the skill assessment in one Setting
- More importantly, you will have to have 5 years of IT experience. While providing Information Technology Support.
- Holidays are not required. Set your own hours. Simply turn your work online status to offline.
FanTazTech Hourly Pay
The average rate for this position is $20 to $90 per hour. They do not have set hourly rates. But, they do have set pricing.
In other words, if you complete several jobs within an hour. You will have the ability to make serious money. Don’t worry, if you can’t work fast paced. You can work at your own pace. There is no set time limit to finish a job requirement.
How Long Is The Process For FanTazTech?
Based on your background check process. The first phase can be anywhere from 5 to 7 days. Or longer. If anything does need to be verified. You’ll be notified.
After you have made it pass, steps 1-6, successfully. Your final step will be to fill out your payout information.
Processing your payment can take another 72 hours. Depending on the volume of information that BlueSnap has to process.
The payment processor is BlueSnap.com. They will also conduct their own reviews. Regardless, if BlueSnap needs more information. They will be in touch.
As an Experienced Systems Administrator. You must know the system inside and out. More importantly, have a passion for technology. Conseev is a hosting company that wants to massively grow their business within the next year or two.
Can you handle a fast paced environment? Do you like steady and new challenging projects? Would you like to kick the cubicle life? What about having a more flexible work environment? Even better, Would you like a chance to cash in when the company succeeds?
If so, you’ll want to keep reading. Conseev is not big on qualifications. But, it is important to meet the below requirements. And maybe even exceed the below requirements. To be considered for this position.
Requirement of Conseev
- Know all major Linux distros, KVM, cPanel, OpenVZ, etc..
- The ability to tackle tough design challenges.
- Fix misbehaving systems.
- Stop security threats any attacks.
- A people person and love making people’s lives better by resolving their issues completely.
- Ability to produce solutions out of thin air.
- You’ll need the capability of identifying opportunities.
- More importantly, you can take on work. And complete the job in its entirety.
- Most importantly working out a new and unique solution. That can meet and exceed the customer and project needs of Conseev.
- Chatting, talking on the phone, submitting tickets, and emailing back and forth with customers. So, excellent communications skills is a must.
- Empathy is a must.
- Enthusiasm and motivation are required.
- Meet tight deadlines. Get stuff done and in a hurry.
- Aim to be perfect but, abandon it if it doesn’t make any sense.
- Invest yourself in the business.
- Take on other technical projects as needed.
If you are serious about your job, the company, and putting the customer first. Conseev may be for you.
Conseev Hourly Pay
According to Indeed, the pay at Conseev is around $83,400 to $97,100 per year. The actual pay was not disclosed directly from Conseev so, just take these amounts as an estimate.
How Long Is The Process For Conseev?
The interview process is intense. So, be highly prepared. Joining the team of Conseev is no easy task. You may have to go through a lot of hurdles. You will definitely be put through the wringer. All with the hopes of making sure you and the team are a perfect fit. Please don’t let them down. Because most resumes get deleted. Before they even reach the screening process. With that being said, Conseev likes people who follow directions. And more importantly, you have to care. If you have what it takes to be on the team of Conseev. Go now and apply before this position is gone.
The industry leader in bringing care to patients homes. CareCentrix most valuable assets are their employees. They are always looking to add great people to their team. As they build on their foundation. While taking the company to the next level. Currently, CareCentrix is looking for a Lead- Quality Assurance Automation.
Do you have the ability to design an automation framework?
Then this may be the position for you! So, keep reading…
CareCentrix wants to work with you if you are an Experienced Automation Engineer. You’ll be helping to develop. And lead the strategy execution of automating the testing of a modern Web Development Architecture.
Requirement of Conseev
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or something related
- 10+ years of QA experience in the Commercial Software Development field
- You’ll need 5+ years of QA automation experience
- 3+ years highly desired in Development
- Noteworthy experience with JSON, REST, APIs, SQL, Scrum, Aigle
- Problem and analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication skills must be excellent
- A big plus if you have enterprise workflow experience
- Quickly and completely resolve problems
- Multi-task and stay organized
- A solid understanding of distributed computing concepts and networking
- Having healthcare experience is a plus
CareCentrix Hourly Pay
According to Indeed, this position has the potential to earn $100k and up. Of course, the pay is not actually disclosed on the website but, Indeed is usually 90% correct.
How Long Is The Process For CareCentrix?
The process is unknown. However, if you are a new applicant. You will want to first start by creating an online profile. Once you arrive directly to CareCentrix website.
You’ll set up your profile by clicking the “Apply for this job online.” Which is listed on all of their job postings. Once you clicked on the apply for this job online. Follow the steps.
Above all, for successful parsing of your resume. It is highly recommended by CareCentrix that you put your name and contact information within the body of your resume. Rather than the header. Or footer of the document.
Although, all positions at Rackspace are not remote. There are many roles that offer the remote option for qualified applicants. Rackspace provides technology to help you stay connected with the team. And, succeed with the company.
The tools that will be provided for remote talent are Team Video conferencing and meeting tools. Collaboration services and tools. Travel and Rackspace university remote manager training.
Currently, right now Rackspace is looking for a Senior System Engineer. You’ll be full time in Rackspace Government Services Department.
You’ll also have the ability to choose from one of their local offices or work remotely from home. Travel may be included for exceptional candidates.
NOTE: Applicants who are applying for this position are expected to keep abreast on all current technologies. To include new versions of existing software.
Be mindful of security implications. Not only at the application level but, at the network level, as well. You must understand how to manage disk I/O. Plus memory usage. More importantly, have the ability to evaluate and implement hotfixes or patches.
Requirements of Rackspace
- Excellent knowledge of MIS strategies and objectives.
- Technical knowledge in tech methodologies, design, and implementation.
- Analytical and design skills at multi-product/environment level.
- Strong communication skills. Plus interpersonal skills.
- Must know and be aware of business issues that may impact an overall project plans.
- Resolve problems in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge of HTTP required.
- Advanced knowledge of FTP and Web Scripting required.
- Expert knowledge of hardware, performance monitoring, DNS, and load balancing a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Kernel, Advanced scripting language, and Auth/Directory services. Packet Management, DBA, HA, Kernale, and Networking advanced knowledge required.
- Packet Analysis, Storage, System Optimization, Leadership, and Patching is required.
- General knowledge of Puppet, backups, and Caching
- CDN, Cluster Management, Firmware, HMTL, Linux and SQL query writing
- Must also have general knowledge of SSL, Certificates, Sys Design, and Web servers.
Additional Requirements/ Education
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of information system designs.
- 3-4 years of experience of working in the Rackspace environment. Or equivalent to a Fanatical customer support workplace.
- RHCE certification is required.
- Must be a US citizen.
- May require further DOD security clearance.
- Pass a public trust background check at hire.
Rackspace Hourly Pay
Take a look at what Indeed has to say about Rackspace salary. It appears that a Senior System Engineer is averaging around $91k per year.
How Long Is The Process For Rackspace?
There is no information on how long the process will take. However, after submitting your resume. You will be emailed instructions on how to check your application status.
Is a company that was founded in 2008. They have companies all across the world. StarLeaf is on a mission to change the way businesses communicate and collaborate. They are designing intuitive messaging, premium meeting and calling solutions.
In 2018 the company was named in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions. They were also recognized as being one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
At this very moment, StarLeaf is seeking to fill a position for Advanced Services Engineers: NorthEast USA
Requirement of StarLeaf
- You will lead and participate in a variety of task. During the design, deployment onboarding and operational support. For the cloud-based video and UC Solutions.
- Troubleshooting video, voice, network, security, and other IT solutions.
- Responsible for successfully implementing the designs and solutions
- Working closely with in-house engineering, support, and customer-facing project teams.
- Must have previous deployment skills. With an on-premise or cloud UC solutions.
- A mixture of network and Microsoft knowledge. To the ability to hold a technical meeting.
- StarLeaf will help you gain the necessary skills of knowledge by training you.
- Your progression will be determined solely by your performance.
- Expected to work part as a team. And independently.
- Must support less qualified engineers as the need arises.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2 years of experience in the technical deployment of UC solutions
- Willingness to travel
- A passion for knowledge and in IT industry
CareCentrix Hourly Pay
Although, there isn’t compensation. The average Service Engineer in the US makes around $89k per year. StarLeaf themselves, states that their pay is very competitive with annual salary reviews. You’ll also have the option of EMI share.
How Long Is The Process For CareCentrix?
Just fill out the short form. Submit your resume. Ask any questions that you may have during your application process. And I’m sure your next steps will be emailed to you.
Please share this article with your friends and family.